- Morphological and physiological differences in the upper trapezius muscle in patients with work-related trapezius myalgia compared to healthy controls: A systematic review.
- The influence of induced shoulder muscle pain on rotator cuff and scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation of the arm
- Reproducible measurements of muscle characteristics using the MyotonPRO device : comparison between individuals with and without paratonia
- Does conservative treatment change the brain in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain? : a systematic review
- Lumbar muscle structure and function in chronic versus recurrent low back pain: a cross-sectional study
Kinesiophobia and maladaptive coping strategies prevent improvements in pain catastrophizing following pain neuroscience education in fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome : pooled results from 2 randomized controlled trials
2016) Abstracts from IFOMPT 2016 conference, 4-8 July 2016, Glasgow, UK. In MANUAL THERAPY 25. p.e135-e136 Mark(
- Are chronic neck pain, scapular dyskinesis and altered scapulothoracic muscle activity interrelated? : a case-control study with surface and fine-wire EMG
Comparing Trigger Point Dry Needling and Manual Pressure Technique for the Management of Myofascial Neck/Shoulder Pain: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
2016) Journal of manupilative and physiological therapeutics. 40(1). p.11-20 Mark(
- Determining predictive outcome factors for a Multimodal Treatment Program in Low Back Pain Patients: a retrospective cohort study
- Subjective and clinical assessment criteria suggestive for five clinical patterns discernible in nonspecific neck pain patients : a Delphi-survey of clinical experts