- Biomarkers for monitoring intestinal health in poultry: present status and future perspectives
- Short-chain arabinoxylans prepared from enzymatically treated wheat grain exert prebiotic effects during the broiler starter period
- The response of canine faecal microbiota to increased dietary protein is influenced by body condition
- Beneficial microbial signals from alternative feed ingredients : a way to improve sustainability of broiler production?
Caecibacterium sporoformans gen. nov., sp nov., an anaerobic, butyrate-producing, spore-forming bacterium isolated from chicken caecum
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 67(11). p.4589-4594 Mark(
- Specific members of the predominant gut microbiota predict pouchitis following colectomy and IPAA in UC
- Reduced mucosa-associated Butyricicoccus activity in patients with ulcerative colitis correlates with aberrant claudin-1 expression
- The probiotic Butyricicoccus pullicaecorum reduces feed conversion and protects from potentially harmful intestinal microorganisms and necrotic enteritis in broilers
- Does canine inflammatory bowel disease influence gut microbial profile and host metabolism?
- Does release of encapsulated nutrients have an important role in the efficacy of xylanase in broilers?