- Evaluation of three strategic parasite control programs in captive wild ruminants
Evaluation of the efficacy of in-feed ivermectin administration in zoo-ruminants
2005) Verhandlungsberichte der Erkrankungen bei Zootiere. 42. p.323-327 Mark(
- Field evaluation of the efficacy of fenbendazole in captive wild ruminants
- A 12-month survey of gastrointestinal helminth infections of cervids kept in two zoos in Belgium
- A 12-month survey of the gastro-intestinal helminths of antelopes, gazelles and giraffids kept at two zoos in Belgium
- Strongyloides spp. in primates: a diagnostic challenge!
- Gastro-intestinal parasitism in antelopes, gazelles and Giraffidae: prevalence and epidemiology in a zoo collection