- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor : which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
Evidence for the use of ischemic compression and dry needling in the management of trigger points of the upper trapezius in patients with neck pain: a systematic review
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION. 94(7). p.573-583 Mark(
- An evidence-based review of current perceptions with regard to the subacromial space in shoulder impingement syndromes : is it important and what influences it?
- Asymptomatic elite adolescent tennis players' signs of tendinosis in their dominant shoulder compared with their nondominant shoulder
- Measuring eccentric strength of the shoulder external rotators using a handheld dynamometer : reliability and validity
- Acromiohumeral distance and 3-dimensional scapular position change after overhead muscle fatigue
- Acromiohumeral distance during neuromuscular electrical stimulation of the lower trapezius and serratus anterior muscles in healthy participants
- Prevention of shoulder injuries in overhead athletes : a science-based approach
- Analysis of scapular muscle EMG activity in patients with idiopathic neck pain: a systematic review
- Consensus for physiotherapy for shoulder pain
- Shoulder muscle activation levels during four closed kinetic chain exercises with and without Redcord slings
- Scapulothoracic muscle activity and recruitment timing in patients with shoulder impingement symptoms and glenohumeral instability: a systematic review
- Rehabilitation exercises for athletes with biceps disorders and SLAP lesions: a continuum of exercises with increasing loads on the biceps
- Measuring shoulder external and internal rotation strength with a hand-held dynamometer, and range of motion using a goniometer and a digital inclinometer: comprehensive intra- and inter rater reliability study of several testing protocols