- Scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation exercises measured with surface and fine wire EMG: A comparative study between patients with subacromial impingement syndrome and healthy controls.
- Modifying the shoulder joint position during shrugging and retraction exercises alters the activation of the medial scapular muscles
- Upper Quadrant Field Tests and Isokinetic Upper Limb Strength in Overhead Athletes
- Superficial and deep scapulothoracic muscle electromyographic activity during elevation exercises in the scapular plane
- Clinical outcomes of a scapular-focused treatment in patients with subacromial pain syndrome: a systematic review
- Instruction and feedback for conscious contraction of the abdominal muscles increases the scapular muscles activation during shoulder exercises
- The effects of rigid scapular taping on acromio-humeral distance in healthy shoulders: an observational study
- Eccentric and isometric shoulder rotator cuff strength testing using a hand-held dynamometer: reference values for overhead athletes
- Asymptomatic elite young tennis players show lateral and ventral growth plate alterations of proximal humerus on MRI
- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor: which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- Biceps Disorder Rehabilitation for the Athlete
Evidence for the use of ischemic compression and dry needling in the management of trigger points of the upper trapezius in patients with neck pain: a systematic review
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION. 94(7). p.573-583 Mark(
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
- Acromiohumeral distance and 3-dimensional scapular position change after overhead muscle fatigue
- Acromiohumeral Distance During Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation of the Lower Trapezius and Serratus Anterior Muscles in Healthy Participants