- Scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation exercises measured with surface and fine wire EMG: A comparative study between patients with subacromial impingement syndrome and healthy controls.
- Modifying the shoulder joint position during shrugging and retraction exercises alters the activation of the medial scapular muscles
- Superficial and deep scapulothoracic muscle electromyographic activity during elevation exercises in the scapular plane
- Clinical outcomes of a scapular-focused treatment in patients with subacromial pain syndrome: a systematic review
- The effects of rigid scapular taping on acromio-humeral distance in healthy shoulders: an observational study
- Eccentric and isometric shoulder rotator cuff strength testing using a hand-held dynamometer: reference values for overhead athletes
- Asymptomatic elite young tennis players show lateral and ventral growth plate alterations of proximal humerus on MRI
- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor: which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
Evidence for the use of ischemic compression and dry needling in the management of trigger points of the upper trapezius in patients with neck pain: a systematic review
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION. 94(7). p.573-583 Mark(
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
- Acromiohumeral distance and 3-dimensional scapular position change after overhead muscle fatigue
- Analysis of scapular muscle EMG activity in patients with idiopathic neck pain: a systematic review
- Consensus for physiotherapy for shoulder pain
- Scapulothoracic muscle activity and recruitment timing in patients with shoulder impingement symptoms and glenohumeral instability: a systematic review
- Shoulder muscle activation levels during four closed kinetic chain exercises with and without Redcord slings