- Evaluation of isokinetic force production and associated muscle activity in the scapular rotators during a protraction-retraction movement in overhead athletes with impingement symptoms
- Analyse van de scapulothoracale spierrekrutering bij bovenhandse atleten met impingement symptomen
- Analysis of scapulothoracic muscle recruitment in overhead athletes
- Scapular muscle recruitment patterns: Trapezius muscle latency with and without impingement symptoms
- Differences in electromyographic activity in the multifidus muscle and the iliocostalis lumborum between healthy subjects and patients with sub-acute and chronic low back pain.
- Sportrevalidatie anno 2001: een update
- Scapular muscle recruitment pattern: electromyographic response of the trapezius muscle to sudden shoulder movement before and after a fatiguing exercise
- Test-retest reproducibility of concentric strength values for shoulder girdle protraction and retraction using the Biodex isokinetic dynamometer.
Which factors predict outcome in the treatment program of anterior knee pain?
2002) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 12(1). p.40-46 Mark(
- Does taping influence electromyographic muscle activity in the scapular rotators in healthy shoulders?