- Evaluation of isokinetic force production and associated muscle activity in the scapular rotators during a protraction-retraction movement in overhead athletes with impingement symptoms
- Analyse van de scapulothoracale spierrekrutering bij bovenhandse atleten met impingement symptomen
- Analysis of scapulothoracic muscle recruitment in overhead athletes
- Scapular muscle recruitment patterns: Trapezius muscle latency with and without impingement symptoms
- Differences in electromyographic activity in the multifidus muscle and the iliocostalis lumborum between healthy subjects and patients with sub-acute and chronic low back pain.
- Sportrevalidatie anno 2001: een update
- Scapular muscle recruitment pattern: electromyographic response of the trapezius muscle to sudden shoulder movement before and after a fatiguing exercise
Which factors predict outcome in the treatment program of anterior knee pain?
2002) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 12(1). p.40-46 Mark(
- Test-retest reproducibility of concentric strength values for shoulder girdle protraction and retraction using the Biodex isokinetic dynamometer.
- Does taping influence electromyographic muscle activity in the scapular rotators in healthy shoulders?