- Scapular muscle activity in a variety of plyometric exercises
- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor : which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- An evidence-based review of current perceptions with regard to the subacromial space in shoulder impingement syndromes : is it important and what influences it?
- Asymptomatic elite adolescent tennis players' signs of tendinosis in their dominant shoulder compared with their nondominant shoulder
- Measuring eccentric strength of the shoulder external rotators using a handheld dynamometer : reliability and validity
Evidence for the use of ischemic compression and dry needling in the management of trigger points of the upper trapezius in patients with neck pain: a systematic review
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION. 94(7). p.573-583 Mark(
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
- Acromiohumeral distance and 3-dimensional scapular position change after overhead muscle fatigue
- Acromiohumeral distance during neuromuscular electrical stimulation of the lower trapezius and serratus anterior muscles in healthy participants
- Prevention of shoulder injuries in overhead athletes : a science-based approach