- Inter-rater reliability of real-time ultrasound to measure acromiohumeral distance
- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor : which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- Scapular muscle activity in a variety of plyometric exercises
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
Evidence for the use of ischemic compression and dry needling in the management of trigger points of the upper trapezius in patients with neck pain: a systematic review
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION. 94(7). p.573-583 Mark(
- An evidence-based review of current perceptions with regard to the subacromial space in shoulder impingement syndromes : is it important and what influences it?
- Asymptomatic elite adolescent tennis players' signs of tendinosis in their dominant shoulder compared with their nondominant shoulder
- Measuring eccentric strength of the shoulder external rotators using a handheld dynamometer : reliability and validity
- Acromiohumeral distance and 3-dimensional scapular position change after overhead muscle fatigue
- Acromiohumeral distance during neuromuscular electrical stimulation of the lower trapezius and serratus anterior muscles in healthy participants