- Clinical outcomes of a scapular-focused treatment in patients with subacromial pain syndrome: a systematic review
- Evidence-based rehabilitation of athletes with glenohumeral instability
- The effects of rigid scapular taping on acromio-humeral distance in healthy shoulders: an observational study
- Eccentric and isometric shoulder rotator cuff strength testing using a hand-held dynamometer: reference values for overhead athletes
- Asymptomatic elite young tennis players show lateral and ventral growth plate alterations of proximal humerus on MRI
- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor : which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- Scapular muscle activity in a variety of plyometric exercises
Evidence for the use of ischemic compression and dry needling in the management of trigger points of the upper trapezius in patients with neck pain: a systematic review
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION. 94(7). p.573-583 Mark(
- An evidence-based review of current perceptions with regard to the subacromial space in shoulder impingement syndromes : is it important and what influences it?
- Asymptomatic elite adolescent tennis players' signs of tendinosis in their dominant shoulder compared with their nondominant shoulder