- Impact of organic amendments (biochar, compost and peat) on Cd and Zn mobility and solubility in contaminated soil of the Campine region after three years.
- The fate of nitrite and nitrate during anaerobic digestion
- Assessing the ecological relevance of organic discharge limits for constructed wetlands by means of a model-based analysis
- Chemical stabilization of Cd-contaminated soil using biochar
- Development, implementation, and validation of a generic nutrient recovery model (NRM) library
- Assessing the integration of wetlands along small European waterways to address diffuse nitrate pollution
- Fertilizer performance of liquid fraction of digestate as synthetic nitrogen substitute in silage maize cultivation for three consecutive years
Greenhouse gas mitigation and renewable energy production through farm-scale anaerobic digestion : potential for Flanders and the European Union
2017) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 82(4). p.127-128 Mark(
Pocket Power! : increasing the potential of anaerobic digestion at farm-scale
2017) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 82(1). p.52-52 Mark(
- Pocket Power! : increasing the potential of anaerobic digestion at farm-scale
- Does acidification increase the nitrogen fertilizer replacement value of bio-based fertilizers?
- Comparative evaluation of pre-treatment methods to enhance phosphorus release from digestate
- Ecological relevance of the discharge standard limit of chemical oxygen demand for constructed wetlands treating animal manure
- Nitrogen release and mineralization potential of derivatives from nutrient recovery processes as substitutes for fossil fuel-based nitrogen fertilizers
Pocket Power! : extending small-scale anaerobic digestion in Flanders
2017) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 82(4). p.13-16 Mark(
- Nutrient recovery from digestate : systematic technology review and product classification
- Can spatial reallocation of livestock reduce the impact of GHG emissions?
- Mild hydrothermal conditioning prior to torrefaction and slow pyrolysis of low‐value biomass
- Mechanisms of the contribution of anaerobic digestion (AD) to GHG-emission abatement : more than only the substitution of fossil energy
- EIP-AGRI Focus Group : How to improve the agronomic use of recycled nutrients (N and P) from livestock manure and other organic sources? : starting paper