- Fertilizer performance of liquid fraction of digestate as synthetic nitrogen substitute in silage maize cultivation for three consecutive years
- Can spatial reallocation of livestock reduce the impact of GHG emissions?
- Mild hydrothermal conditioning prior to torrefaction and slow pyrolysis of low‐value biomass
- EIP-AGRI Focus Group on Nutrient Recyling : Starting Paper on how to improve the agronomic use of recycled nutrients (N and P) from livestock manure and other organic sources
- Mechanisms of the contribution of anaerobic digestion (AD) to GHG-emission abatement : more than only the substitution of fossil energy
- Phosphorus Use Efficiency of Bio-Based Fertilizers: Bioavailability and Fractionation
- Mild hydrothermal conditioning prior to torrefaction and slow pyrolysis of low-value biomass
- Constructed wetlands treating municipal and agricultural wastewater: an overview for Flanders, Belgium
- Characterisation of Phosphate Accumulating Organisms and Techniques for Polyphosphate Detection: A Review
Phytomanagement of heavy metals in contaminated soils using sunflower : a review
2016) CRITICAL REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 46(18). p.1498-1528 Mark(
- Sorption of heavy metals on modified biochars for soil remediation
- Biochar as an amendment for the remediation of heavy metal contaminated soil
- Biochar amendment for remediation of metal smelter contaminated soil
- Utilization of derivatives from nutrient recovery processes as alternatives for fossil-based mineral fertilizers in commercial greenhouse production of Lactuca sativa L.
- Phosphorus use efficiency of bio-based fertilizers : bioavailability and fractionation