- Assessing the ecological relevance of organic discharge limits for constructed wetlands by means of a model-based analysis
- The fate of nitrite and nitrate during anaerobic digestion
- Impact of organic amendments (biochar, compost and peat) on Cd and Zn mobility and solubility in contaminated soil of the Campine region after three years.
- Chemical stabilization of Cd-contaminated soil using biochar
- Fertilizer performance of liquid fraction of digestate as synthetic nitrogen substitute in silage maize cultivation for three consecutive years
- Assessing the integration of wetlands along small European waterways to address diffuse nitrate pollution
Greenhouse gas mitigation and renewable energy production through farm-scale anaerobic digestion : potential for Flanders and the European Union
2017) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 82(4). p.127-128 Mark(
- Development, implementation, and validation of a generic nutrient recovery model (NRM) library
Pocket Power! : increasing the potential of anaerobic digestion at farm-scale
2017) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 82(1). p.52-52 Mark(
- Does acidification increase the nitrogen fertilizer replacement value of bio-based fertilizers?