- Making sense of it all: the impact of sensory processing sensitivity on daily functioning of children
- Social information processing in infants at risk for ASD at 5 months of age: The influence of a familiar face and direct gaze on attention allocation.
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- Effect of community interventions on social-communicative abilities of preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder
- Prevalence and correlates of use of complementary and alternative medicine in children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- Building capacity for rigorous controlled trials in autism: the importance of measuring treatment adherence
Practical guidelines for studying young children with autism spectrum disorder in psychophysiological experiments
2015) REVIEW JOURNAL OF AUTISM AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS. 1(4). p.373-386 Mark(
- Social-communicative abilities and language in preschoolers with autism spectrum disorders: associations differ depending on language age