- Divinylbenzene samplers as surrogate tool for biological monitoring of (micro)pollutants in the marine environment
- Gibberellin antagonizes jasmonate-induced defense against Meloidogyne graminicola in rice
- Targeted screening by Orbitrap HRMS reveals the occurrence of pharmaceuticals, personal care products and pesticides in the Belgian Part of the North Sea.
- Ecotoxicity testing of environmentally realistic contaminant mixtures using passive samplers: what can we learn from repeating toxicity tests over an extended period of time?
- Have plasticizers already reached our marine environment?
- Target of rapamycin signaling orchestrates growth-defense trade-offs in plants
- The energy sensor OsSnRK1a confers broad-spectrum disease resistance in rice
- Screening of the Belgian Part of the North Sea towards emerging organic micropollutants : comparison of two SPE-techniques prior to UHPLC-Orbitrap-HRMS analysis
UHPLC-HRMS based targeted and untargeted screening of plasticizers in the marine environment
2018) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 83(1). p.36-36 Mark(
- Mechanisms of resistance in the rice cultivar Manikpukha to the rice stem nematode Ditylenchus angustus