Attentional distraction during exercise in overweight and normal-weight boys
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 12(3). p.3077-3090 Mark(
- The environment and physical activity
- Organizing 'Play Streets' during school vacations can increase physical activity and decrease sedentary time in children
- Multidisciplinary residential treatment can improve perceptual-motor function in obese children
- Does parental accompaniment when walking or cycling moderate the association between physical neighbourhood environment and active transport among 10-12 year olds?
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: a proof of concept study using photographs
2014) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 69. p.432-446 Mark(
- Why do young adults choose different transport modes?: a focus group study
- Using manipulated photographs to identify features of streetscapes that may encourage older adults to walk for transport
- Critical environmental factors for transportation cycling in children: a qualitative study uUsing bike-along interviews