- The water supply of the Roman town of Ammaia (Northeastern Alentejo, Portugal): a geoarchaeological case study
- Slope instability in the Dead Sea Region. A case study for the Wadi Mujib Canyon (Jordan)
- Tectonic control in the geomorphologic development of the Wadi el-Mujib canyon (Jordan)
- Application of remote sensing for geomorphological and geo-archaeological research in the Wadi Mujib canyon (Jordan).
- Geo-archaeological mapping using very high resolution and stereoscopic satellite imagery (Russian TK-350) integrated in a GIS: a case study for the Wadi Mujib area near Lehun (Jordan)
- Geo-archaeological research in the surroundings of the Wadi Mujib canyon (Jordan) based upon field survey, very high resolution and stereoscopic satellite images and a GIS
Geomorphological Hazard Mapping in the Wadi Mujib Canyon (Jordan) based on Russian Stereoscopic TK-350 Satellite Images.
2000) Desertification in Europe : mitigation strategies, land-use planning; Proceedings of the advanced study course, Alghero, Sardinia, Italy, 31 May-10 June 1999 / Enne, G., Zanolla, CH. & Peter, D. (eds.). - European Commission. Directorate-General for Research, Environment and Climate Programme, 2000. p.308-318 Mark(
- Geomorphic response to quaternary environmental changes in the Wadi Mujib Canyon (Jordan)
- The Use of Very High Resolution and Stereoscopic Satellite Imagery (Russian TK-350) for Landslide Risk Mapping around a future Dam Site in the Wadi Mujib Canyon (Jordan).
- Influence on landsliding and slope development of the particular environment of the Dead Sea region. A case study for the Wadi Mujib canyon (Jordan).