- (In)effective strategies and cues to promote healthy eating in toddlers: perceptions of parents, nannies and daycare assistants
- Knowledge transfer: bridging the other gap
- How can classical conditioning learning procedures support the taste development in toddlers (REWARD): rationale, design and methods.
- Reward Sensitivity (RS) is associated with snack and sugar-sweetened beverage (SSB) intake in Flemish adolescents
- Quality of the work environment and employee health behavior: implications for work performance outcomes
- Reward sensitivity, punishment sensitivity and weight status in children: cross-sectional and longitudinal associations
Advancing an understanding of the anxiety control questionnaire for children (ACQ-C) in clinically anxious and non-anxious youth: psychometric properties, incremental prediction and developmental differences
2014) JOURNAL OF PSYCHOPATHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT. 36(2). p.288-299 Mark(
- The anxiety severity interview for children and adolescents: an individualized repeated measure of anxiety severity
- Reward Sensitivity in a game context: an experimental design
- Can rewarding healthy food choices improve adolescents' dietary patterns?