Human plasma protein polymorphisms and the persistence of cultural diversity
2012) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 109(43). p.E2914-E2914 Mark(
- A pure mind in a clean body: bodily care in the Buddhist monasteries of ancient India and China
- Vitamin C deficiency: more than just a nutritional disorder
- Avoiding the Dire Straits
- Paul D. Buell, Eugene N. Anderson, 'A Soup for the Qan: Chinese Dietary Medicine of the Mongol Era', London, New York: Kegan Paul International, 2000
- The Matter of Provisioning in Zheng He's Fleets: A Reconstructive Attempt
- The compass, navigation & junks.
- Vitamin C deficiency and scurvy are not only a dietary problem but are codetermined by the haptoglobin polymorphism
- The unimaginable and immeasurable? China’s visions of the Pacific - Needham’s views re-examined.
- Xu-duo-da, island of blood's desiccate and dragon’s spittle: Socotra in early Chinese sources.