- Seafaring, trade, and knowledge transfer: maritime politics and commerce in early middle period to early modern China
Human plasma protein polymorphisms and the persistence of cultural diversity
2012) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 109(43). p.E2914-E2914 Mark(
- A pure mind in a clean body: bodily care in the Buddhist monasteries of ancient India and China
- Vitamin C deficiency: more than just a nutritional disorder
- Avoiding the Dire Straits
- Paul D. Buell, Eugene N. Anderson, 'A Soup for the Qan: Chinese Dietary Medicine of the Mongol Era', London, New York: Kegan Paul International, 2000
- The Matter of Provisioning in Zheng He's Fleets: A Reconstructive Attempt
- The compass, navigation & junks.
- Vitamin C deficiency and scurvy are not only a dietary problem but are codetermined by the haptoglobin polymorphism
- The unimaginable and immeasurable? China’s visions of the Pacific - Needham’s views re-examined.