- The Role of the Vascular and Structural Response to Activity in the Development of Achilles Tendinopathy: A Prospective Study
- Incidence and aetiology of acute injuries during competitive road cycling
- A multifactorial injury prevention intervention reduces injury incidence in Physical Education Teacher Education students
Physiological and anthropometric progression in an international oarsman: a 15-year case study
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPORTS PHYSIOLOGY AND PERFORMANCE. 9(4). p.723-726 Mark(
- Muscle functional MRI to evaluate quadriceps dysfunction in patellofemoral pain
- Cervical spine anomalies: a contraindication to sports?
- What predicts functional outcome after treatment for patellofemoral pain?
- Physical fitness of elite Belgian soccer players by player position
- Vastus medialis obliquus atrophy does it exist in Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome?
- Congenital torticollis: a case report