- Current outcomes of the bi-directional cavopulmonary anastomosis in single ventricle patients: analysis of risk factors for morbidity and mortality, and suitability for Fontan completion
- Validity of the oxygen uptake efficiency slope (OUES) as a parameter of maximal and submaximal exercise testing in children with mild CF
- Windpokkeninfectie bij kinderen: toch niet zo onschuldig voor het hart?
Disease-specific outcome analysis of palliation with the modified Blalock-Taussig shunt
2015) WORLD JOURNAL FOR PEDIATRIC & CONGENITAL HEART SURGERY. 6(1). p.67-74 Mark(
- 20-year Single centre experience of heart transplantation in children and adolescents
- Spindle cell sarcoma of the mitral valve: an unusual cause of acute coronary syndrome in a child
- Analysis of the aortic root in patients with tetralogy of Fallot undergoing early repair: form follows function
- Reference values for echocardiographic assessment of the diameter of the aortic root and ascending aorta spanning all age categories
- Role of myocardial hypertrophy on acute and chronic right ventricular performance in relation to chronic volume overload in a porcine model: relevance for the surgical management of tetralogy of Fallot
- Functional analysis of the anatomical right ventricular components: should assessment of right ventricular function after repair of tetralogy of Fallot be refined?