- Antimicrobial resistance in commensal Gram-positivebacteria from the intestinal tract of poultry.
- Chlamydophila psittaci transmission from pet birds to humans
- High prevalence of tetracycline resistance in Enterococcus isolates from broilers carrying the erm(B) gene
- Cloacal Lactobacillus isolates from broilers show high prevalence of resistance towards macrolide and lincosamide antibiotics
Cloacal Lactobacillus isolates from broilers often display resistance toward tetracycline antibiotics
2006) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 12(4). p.284-288 Mark(
- Effect of dimethylglycine on performance and ascites-related parameters in broiler chickens
- Leadpoisoning in anseriformes diagnosed in Flanders
- Susceptibility of Clostridium perfringens strains from broiler chickens to antibiotics and anticoccidials
- Feed additives to control Salmonella in poultry.
- Enterococcus cecorum septicemia as a cause of bone and joint lesions resulting in lameness in broiler chickens.