- Subjective and clinical assessment criteria suggestive for five clinical patterns discernible in nonspecific neck pain patients : a Delphi-survey of clinical experts
- Lumbar segmental instability: update and current insights
- Intra- and intertester reliability of a functional clinical test battery evaluating postural control, proprioception and trunk muscle activity
- CT arguments for trunk muscle stabilization exercises in the postoperative management of lumbar discectomy patients with residual complaints
- EMG arguments for trunk stabilization exercises in the postoperative management of lumbar discectomy patients with residual pain
- Colon interposition in a patient with total postcricoid stenosis after caustic ingestion and preservation of full laryngeal function.
- A stereotaxic atlas of the forebrain of the bank vole (Clethrionomys glareolus).
Chronische osteomyelitis van het os frontale na sinus frontalis fractuur: toch een acrylic prothese?
1999) NEDERLANDS TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR GENEESKUNDE : STUDENTENEDITIE. 50. p.301-314 Mark(
- Unexpected disease control in a case of a large ethmoidal adenocarcinoma with spread of the disease in the frontal cerebral area at the time of diagnosis
- Colon interposition in a case of total caustic postcricoidal stenosis, preserving full laryngeal capabilities. Accepted in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 1999.