- Abscopal effect in metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- Which Factors Predict Overall Survival in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treated With Abiraterone Acetate Post-Docetaxel?
- CD70 and PDL1 in anaplastic thyroid cancer -NDASH-promising targets for immunotherapy
- Neither creatinine nor cystatin C-estimated glomerular filtration rate is optimal in oncology patients treated with targeted agents
- Prognostic markers in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: focus on CD70 and tumour infiltrating lymphocytes
- Checkpoint inhibition : new treatment options in urologic cancer
The independent oncological role for cytoreductive nephrectomy in metastatic renal cell carcinoma : prognostic features in the era of targeted therapies
2017) UROLOGIC ONCOLOGY-SEMINARS AND ORIGINAL INVESTIGATIONS. 35(4). p.152.e13-152.e22 Mark(
- TILs in head and neck cancer : ready for clinical implementation and why (not)?
- Androgen receptor gene copy number and protein expression in treatment-naïve prostate cancer
- Prostaatkanker en de rol van de huisarts