- Application of clustering techniques for the characterization of macroinvertebrate communities to support river restoration management.
- Concept and application of the usable volume for modelling the physical habitat of riverine organisms
- Genetic algorithms for optimisation of predictive ecosystems models based on decision trees and neural networks
Development of artificial neural network models predicting macroinvertebrate taxa in the river Axios (Northern Greece)
2006) ANNALES DE LIMNOLOGIE-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LIMNOLOGY. 42(4). p.241-250 Mark(
- Application of MesoCASiMiR: assessment of Baetis rhodani habitat suitability
- Environmental and ecological hydroinformatics to support the implementation of the European Water Framework Directive for river basin management
- Nature knows: heuristic search algorithms optimizing a fuzzy rule-based fish habitat suitability model for rivers
- Implementation and optimisation of the Water Framework Directive Explorer for river management in Flanders (Belgium).
Integrated benchmarking for selection of wastewater treatment technologies in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2006) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 71(1). p.213-215 Mark(
- River monitoring and assessment methods based on macroinvertebrates