- Self-reported information literacy skills among researchers within a medical and health science faculty
- Patient and provider acceptance of telecoaching in type 2 diabetes : a mixed-method study embedded in a randomised clinical trial
- Subcortical involvement in body and mental action verb processing: an electrophysiological registration study
Progress testing of information literacy versus information literacy self-efficay in medical students
2014) Communications in Computer and Information Science. 492. p.361-369 Mark(
- Webgebaseerde diabeteseducatie, iets voor u?
- Fetal health locus of control and quality of life among low risk and high risk pregnant women: preliminary results
- Progress testing of information literacy versus information literacy self-efficacy in medical students
- Introducing a telemonitoring platform for diabetic patients in primary care: will it increase the socio-digital divide?
- Telemonitoring, de toekomst van onze gezondheidszorg
- Main characteristics of type 1 and type 2 diabetes patients interested in the use of a telemonitoring platform