- Abstracts and conference materials 8th European conference on OS management and evaluation
- ERP implementation methodologies and frameworks: a literature review
- Business process modelling in ERP implementation literature review
- A Quest for Theoretical Foundations of COBIT 5
- How much matter probabilities in information security quantitative risk assessment?
- Narratives of an outsourced information systems failure in a small enterprise
- Effect of ERP implementation on the company efficiency: a Macedonian case
- A new perspective on IT governance in SMEs
- Using bricolage to facilitate emergent collectives in SMEs
SMEs and IT: evidence for a market for 'lemons'
2012) ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS EVALUATION. 15(1). p.25-35 Mark(