Novel lactic acid bacteria isolated from the bumble bee gut: Convivina intestini gen. nov., sp. nov., Lactobacillus bombicola sp. nov., and Weissella bombi sp. nov.
2015) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 107(5). p.1337-1349 Mark(
- Assessment of risk factors for a high within-batch prevalence of Yersinia enterocolitica in pigs based on microbiological analysis at slaughter
- Contamination of freshly slaughtered pig carcasses with enteropathogenic Yersinia spp.: distribution, quantification and identification of risk factors
- Boviene sarcosporidiosis of eosinofiele myositis?
- Co-occurrence of free-living protozoa and foodborne pathogens on dishcloths: implications for food safety
- Thiouracil-forming bacteria identified and characterized upon porcine in vitro digestion of Brassicaceae feed
- Presence of Helicobacter suis on pork carcasses
Interactions of foodborne pathogens with free-living protozoa: potential consequences for food safety
2014) COMPREHENSIVE REVIEWS IN FOOD SCIENCE AND FOOD SAFETY. 13(5). p.924-944 Mark(
- Presence and analysis of plasmids in human and animal associated Arcobacter species
- Seroprevalence of enteropathogenic Yersinia spp. in pig batches at slaughter