- Assessment of factors influencing the within-batch seroprevalence of human enteropathogenic Yersinia spp. of pigs at slaughter age and the analogy with microbiology
Taxonomic dissection of Achromobacter denitrificans Coenye et al. 2003 and proposal of Achromobacter agilis sp. nov., nom. rev., Achromobacter pestifer sp. nov., nom. rev., Achromobacter kerstersii sp. nov. and Achromobacter deleyi sp. nov.
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(9). p.3708-3717 Mark(
- Impact of the sampling method and chilling on the Salmonella recovery from pig carcasses
- Free-living protozoa in the gastrointestinal tract and feces of pigs: exploration of an unknown world and towards a protocol for the recovery of free-living protozoa
- Antimicrobial susceptibility testing of Arcobacter butzleri and Arcobacter cryaerophilus strains isolated from Belgian patients
- Comparative performance of isolation methods using Preston broth, Bolton broth and their modifications for the detection of Campylobacter spp. from naturally contaminated fresh and frozen raw poultry meat
- Abundance, diversity and community composition of free-living protozoa on vegetable sprouts
- Protozoan cysts act as a survival niche and protective shelter for foodborne pathogenic bacteria
- Association between microbiological and serological prevalence of human pathogenic Yersinia spp. in pigs and pig batches
Novel lactic acid bacteria isolated from the bumble bee gut: Convivina intestini gen. nov., sp. nov., Lactobacillus bombicola sp. nov., and Weissella bombi sp. nov.
2015) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 107(5). p.1337-1349 Mark(