- Protozoan cysts act as a survival niche and protective shelter for foodborne pathogenic bacteria
- Association between microbiological and serological prevalence of human pathogenic Yersinia spp. in pigs and pig batches
Novel lactic acid bacteria isolated from the bumble bee gut: Convivina intestini gen. nov., sp. nov., Lactobacillus bombicola sp. nov., and Weissella bombi sp. nov.
2015) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 107(5). p.1337-1349 Mark(
- Assessment of risk factors for a high within-batch prevalence of Yersinia enterocolitica in pigs based on microbiological analysis at slaughter
- Contamination of freshly slaughtered pig carcasses with enteropathogenic Yersinia spp.: distribution, quantification and identification of risk factors
- Transmission electron microscopy sample preparation protocols for the ultrastructural study of cysts of free-living protozoa
- Diversity of Campylobacter in retail meat and liver of lambs and goat kids
- Prevalence of Arcobacter species among humans, Belgium, 2008-2013
- Campylobacter in small ruminants at slaughter: prevalence, pulsotypes and antibiotic resistance
- Boviene sarcosporidiosis of eosinofiele myositis?