- Synergistic interactions within a multispecies biofilm enhance individual species protection against grazing by a pelagic protozoan
- Impact of Acanthamoeba Cysts on Stress Resistance of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium, Yersinia enterocolitica 4/O:3, Listeria monocytogenes 1/2a, and Escherichia coli O:26
Minimal standards for describing new species belonging to the families Campylobacteraceae and Helicobacteraceae : Campylobacter, Arcobacter, Helicobacter and Wolinella spp.
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 67(12). p.5296-5311 Mark(
- Characterization of the emerging zoonotic pathogen Arcobacter thereius by whole genome sequencing and comparative genomics
- Assessment of factors influencing the within-batch seroprevalence of human enteropathogenic Yersinia spp. of pigs at slaughter age and the analogy with microbiology
Taxonomic dissection of Achromobacter denitrificans Coenye et al. 2003 and proposal of Achromobacter agilis sp. nov., nom. rev., Achromobacter pestifer sp. nov., nom. rev., Achromobacter kerstersii sp. nov. and Achromobacter deleyi sp. nov.
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(9). p.3708-3717 Mark(
- Impact of the sampling method and chilling on the Salmonella recovery from pig carcasses
- Free-living protozoa in the gastrointestinal tract and feces of pigs: exploration of an unknown world and towards a protocol for the recovery of free-living protozoa
- Antimicrobial susceptibility testing of Arcobacter butzleri and Arcobacter cryaerophilus strains isolated from Belgian patients
- Comparative performance of isolation methods using Preston broth, Bolton broth and their modifications for the detection of Campylobacter spp. from naturally contaminated fresh and frozen raw poultry meat