- Protozoan cysts act as a survival niche and protective shelter for foodborne pathogenic bacteria
- Association between microbiological and serological prevalence of human pathogenic Yersinia spp. in pigs and pig batches
Novel lactic acid bacteria isolated from the bumble bee gut: Convivina intestini gen. nov., sp. nov., Lactobacillus bombicola sp. nov., and Weissella bombi sp. nov.
2015) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 107(5). p.1337-1349 Mark(
- Assessment of risk factors for a high within-batch prevalence of Yersinia enterocolitica in pigs based on microbiological analysis at slaughter
- Contamination of freshly slaughtered pig carcasses with enteropathogenic Yersinia spp.: distribution, quantification and identification of risk factors
- Transmission electron microscopy sample preparation protocols for the ultrastructural study of cysts of free-living protozoa
- Boviene sarcosporidiosis of eosinofiele myositis?
- Co-occurrence of free-living protozoa and foodborne pathogens on dishcloths: implications for food safety
- Thiouracil-forming bacteria identified and characterized upon porcine in vitro digestion of Brassicaceae feed
- Presence of Helicobacter suis on pork carcasses