- Helicobacter pylori induces gastric epithelial cell invasion in a c-Met and type IV secretion system-dependent manner
Colon cancer cells: pro-invasive signalling
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 38(8). p.1231-1236 Mark(
- Proteinase inhibitors TPCK and TLCK prevent Entamoeba histolytica induced disturbance of tight junctions and microvilli in enteric cell layers in vitro
- Entamoeba histolytica trophozoites transfer lipophosphopeptidoglycans to enteric cell layers
- Alkylphospholipids reversibly open epithelial tight junctions
- Clinical, cellular, and molecular aspects of cancer invasion
- beta-casein-derived peptides, produced by bacteria, stimulate cancer cell invasion and motility
- Proteolysis of enteric cell villin by Entamoeba histolytica cysteine proteinases
- Disturbance of tight junctions by Entamoeba histolytica: Resistant vertebrate cell types and incompetent trophozoites.
- Molecular mechanisms of invasion by cancer cells, leukocytes and microorganisms.