- The problem knee: diagnosis and management in the younger patient
Pyoderma gangrenosum following trauma of the knee: a case of pathergy and review of orthopaedic cases
2011) INJURY-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF THE CARE OF THE INJURED. 42(4). p.421-423 Mark(
- Complete slippage of capital femoral epiphysis: total hip arthroplasty with custom-made stem: case study
- Long-term outcome of meniscus repair in stable and ACL-reconstructed knees: does it prevent osteoarthritis?
- Differential diagnosis of black cartilage in arthroscopy of the knee
- Ochronosis, arthroscopy of a black knee: a case report and review of the literature
- Long-term outcome of meniscus and cruciate ligament stabilization in the injured knee.
- Arthroscopic meniscus repair in the ACL-deficient knee
- The use of allografts in ACL reconstructions in the knee.
- Isolated viable meniscal allografts in humans: 66 cases with a 2 to 13.9 years' follow-up