- Extended versus bolus infusion of meropenem and piperacillin: a pharmacokinetic analysis
- Therapeutic drug monitoring-based dose optimisation of piperacillin and meropenem: a randomised controlled trial
- Protease production by Staphylococcus epidermidis and its effect on Staphylococcus aureus biofilms
- Microbial etiology and antimicrobial resistance in healthcare-associated versus community-acquired and hospital-acquired bloodstream infection in a tertiary care hospital
- The presence of antibiotic-resistant nosocomial pathogens in endotracheal tube biofilms and corresponding surveillance cultures
- Diagnostic potential of open lung biopsy in mechanically ventilated patients with diffuse pulmonary infiltrates of unclear aetiology
- Long-term outcomes and quality of life in critically ill patients with hematological or solid malignancies: a single center study
A survey of beta-lactam antibiotics and vancomycin dosing strategies in intensive care units and general wards in Belgian hospitals.
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 32(6). p.763-768 Mark(
- Factors associated with inadequate early vancomycin levels in critically ill patients treated with continuous infusion
- Meropenem and piperacillin/tazobactam prescribing in critically ill patients: does augmented renal clearance affect pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic target attainment when extended infusions are used?