- Women with symptoms of a urinary tract infection but a negative urine culture : PCR-based quantification of Escherichia coli suggests infection in most cases
Uropathogen distribution and antimicrobial susceptibility in uncomplicated cystitis in Belgium, a high antibiotics prescribing country : 20-year surveillance
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 36(1). p.105-113 Mark(
- Richtlijn cystitis bij de vrouw : herziening 2016
- Nasal decongestants in monotherapy for the common cold
- Should all acutely ill children in primary care be tested with point-of-care CRP : a cluster randomised trial
- Systematic development of an evidence-based website on preconception care
- A high sense of coherence as protection against adverse health outcomes in patients aged 80 years and older
- Levodropropizine, werkzaam tegen hoesten?
- Evaluating fracture risk in acute ankle sprains: any news since the Ottawa Ankle Rules?: a systematic review
- Should we keep on measuring multimorbidity?