- Evaluating fracture risk in acute ankle sprains: any news since the Ottawa Ankle Rules?: a systematic review
- Should we keep on measuring multimorbidity?
- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
- The relationship of multimorbidity with disability and frailty in the oldest patients: a cross-sectional analysis of three measures of multimorbidity in the BELFRAIL cohort
- Multimorbidity measures were poor predictors of adverse events in patients aged ≥80 years: a prospective cohort study
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Diagnosing serious infections in acutely ill children in ambulatory care (ERNIE 2 study protocol, part A): diagnostic accuracy of a clinical decision tree and added value of a point-of-care C-reactive protein test and oxygen saturation
- A practice-based analysis of combinations of diseases in patients aged 65 or older in primary care
- Optimizing antibiotic prescribing for acutely ill children in primary care (ERNIE2 study protocol, part B): a cluster randomized, factorial controlled trial evaluating the effect of a point-of-care C-reactive protein test and a brief intervention combined with written safety net advice
- Engaging GPs in insulin therapy initiation: a qualitative study evaluating a support program in the Belgian context