- Evaluating the effect of milk protein concentration on time to first insemination in (Belgian) dairy cows by the frailty model
- Prevalence of teat apex colonization by Staphylococcus chromogenes in young and primigravid dairy heifers.
Antimicrobial resistance in livestock
2003) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 26(2). p.81-93 Mark(
- Prevalence of teat apex colonizations by Staphylococcus chromogenes in young and primigravid dairy heifers.
- Streptococcus agalactiae mastitis bij melkvee
- Short-term effect of transition from conventional to automated milking on teat skin and teat end condition
- Streptococcus bovis as indicator bacterium for cattle
- Lack of association of milk progesterone levels after the first insemination with the pregnancy outcome in Belgian dairy cows
- Subklinische Pseudomonas Aeruginosa mastitis op een melkveebedrijf
- Prepartum teat apex colonization with Staphylococcus chromogenes in dairy heifers is associated with low somatic cell count in early lactation