- Comparison of semen quality parameters in Belgian blue and Holstein Friesian bulls
- Prevalence of teat apex colonization by Staphylococcus chromogenes in young and primigravid dairy heifers.
- Evaluating the effect of milk protein concentration on time to first insemination in (Belgian) dairy cows by the frailty model
Antimicrobial resistance in livestock
2003) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 26(2). p.81-93 Mark(
- Prevalence of teat apex colonizations by Staphylococcus chromogenes in young and primigravid dairy heifers.
- Short-term effect of transition from conventional to automated milking on teat skin and teat end condition
- Streptococcus agalactiae mastitis bij melkvee
- Lack of association of milk progesterone levels after the first insemination with the pregnancy outcome in Belgian dairy cows
- Streptococcus bovis as indicator bacterium for cattle
- Prepartum teat apex colonization with Staphylococcus chromogenes in dairy heifers is associated with low somatic cell count in early lactation