- Family Support Groups with family members of mentally ill offenders in Flanders
- Family Therapy: A Necessary Core Competence for Psychiatric Trainees
- Family support groups for family members of mentally ill offenders : family expectations and experiences
Family support groups for family members of mentally ill offenders : therapeutic factors
2018) AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND JOURNAL OF FAMILY THERAPY. 39(2). p.186-199 Mark(
- Herval van stoornis in alcoholgebruik : wat kan een lange termijnfollow-up ons leren?
- Are older women forgotten in the fight against sexual violence?
- Facing a new face : an interpretative phenomenological analysis of the experiences of a blind face transplant patient and his partner
- Anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis : still unknown and underdiagnosed by physicians and especially by psychiatrists?
- Long-term psychosocial outcomes after face transplantation : a patient's and a partner's perspective
- EFT-C's understanding of couple distress : an overview of evidence from couple and emotion research