- Continuous professional development and ECEC quality : findings from a European systematic literature review
- Innovative approaches to continuous professional development in early childhood education and care : a European perspective
- Transforming European ECEC services and primary schools into professional learning communities : drivers, barriers and ways forward
- Early childhood education and care (ECEC) assistants in Europe : pathways towards continuous professional development (CPD) and qualification
2017) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 25(5). p.653-655 Mark(
- The competent system or the intersection between research, policy making and practice
- Lesson learnt and a debate to be continues
- The competent early childhood education and care system in the city of Ghent : a long-term investment in continuos professional development
- Pathways to professionalism in early childhood education and care
- A meeting place for policy-makers and researchers : the Transatlantic forum on inclusive early years
Gender balance in ECEC: why is there s little progres?
2015) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 23(3). p.302-314 Mark(
- Professionele ontwikkeling in een context van diversiteit
- Vers la fin de l'hégemonie de la féminisation du travail
Professional development for ECEC practitioners with resposibilities for children at risk: which competences and in-service training are needed?
2014) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 22(3). p.412-424 Mark(
- Challenging the feminisation of the workforce: rethinking the mind–body dualism in early childhood education and care
- Country position paper on ECEC of the Flemish community of Belgium
- Quali competenze per i professionisti della prima infanzia?
- Manual for diversification of programs for pre-school education
- Public childcare services in the European Union: the model of Belgium