- Towards continuous professional development: Experiencing group reflection to analyse practice
- Continuous professional development and ECEC quality : findings from a European systematic literature review
- Innovative approaches to continuous professional development in early childhood education and care : a European perspective
- Transforming European ECEC services and Primary schools into professional learning communities: drivers, barriers and ways forward
- Early childhood education and care (ECEC) assistants in Europe: Pathways towards continuous professional development (CPD) and qualification
2017) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 25(5). p.653-655 Mark(
- The competent ECEC system in the city of Ghent
- A meeting place for policy-makers and researchers: the Transatlantic Forum on Inclusive Early Years
Gender balance in ECEC: why is there s little progres?
2015) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 23(3). p.302-314 Mark(
- Professionele ontwikkeling in een context van diversiteit
- Vers la fin de l'hégemonie de la féminisation du travail
Professional development for ECEC practitioners with resposibilities for children at risk: which competences and in-service training are needed?
2014) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 22(3). p.412-424 Mark(
- Challenging the feminisation of the workforce: rethinking the mind–body dualism in early childhood education and care
- Country position paper on ECEC of the Flemish community of Belgium
- Quali competenze per i professionisti della prima infanzia?