- The competent ECEC system in the city of Ghent
Gender balance in ECEC: why is there s little progres?
2015) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 23(3). p.302-314 Mark(
- Professionele ontwikkeling in een context van diversiteit
- Vers la fin de l'hégemonie de la féminisation du travail
Professional development for ECEC practitioners with resposibilities for children at risk: which competences and in-service training are needed?
2014) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 22(3). p.412-424 Mark(
- Challenging the feminisation of the workforce: rethinking the mind–body dualism in early childhood education and care
- Country position paper on ECEC of the Flemish community of Belgium
- Quali competenze per i professionisti della prima infanzia?
- Manual for diversification of programs for pre-school education
- Public childcare services in the European Union: the model of Belgium