- Differential neural correlates of set-shifting in the bingeing-purging and restrictive subtypes of anorexia nervosa: an fMRI study
- Are there differences in central coherence and set shifting across the subtypes of anorexia nervosa?: a systematic review
- Temperamental differences between adolescents and young adults with or without an eating disorder
- De kwetsbare persoonlijkheid van de BED-patiënt
Attempted suicide in patients with eating disorders
2014) CRISIS-THE JOURNAL OF CRISIS INTERVENTION AND SUICIDE PREVENTION. 35(6). p.378-387 Mark(
- Self-directedness: an indicator for clinical response to HF-rTMS treatment in refractory melancholic depression
- Is there a neuroanatomical basis of the vulnerability to suicidal behavior?: a coordinate-based meta-analysis of structural and functional MRI studies
- Rol van de spoedgevallendienst bij patiënten met anorexia nervosa
- Punishment and reward sensitivity: are naturally occurring clusters in these traits related to eating and weight problems in adolescents?
- Do restrictive and bingeing/purging subtypes of anorexia nervosa differ on central coherence and set shifting?