- Seasons in the sun: the impact on IVF results one month later
- Autocrine embryotropins revisited: how do embryos talk to each other in vitro when cultured in groups?
- Sister-to-sister oocyte donation: couples’ experiences with regard to genetic ties
- Characterisation of the human uterine microbiome in non-pregnant women through deep sequencing of the V1-2 region of the 16S rRNA gene
- Fertility options in transgender people
- Effect of two assisted oocyte activation protocols used to overcome fertilization failure on the activation potential and calcium releasing pattern
- Costs of pleasure and the benefits of pain: self-perceived genital sensation, anatomy and sexual dysfunction
- Suboptimal culture conditions induce more deviations in gene expression in male than female bovine blastocysts
Cross-border reproductive care for law evasion: should physicians be allowed to help infertility patients evade the law of their own country?
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 202. p.101-105 Mark(
- Family communication about the donor conception: a multi-perspective qualitative study with lesbian parents and their children