- Two years follow-up of an open-label pilot study of treatment with rituximab in patients with early diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis
- Role of the six-minute walk test in systemic sclerosis : five years evolution
- Prevalence and incidence of pulmonary arterial hypertension : 10-year follow-up of an unselected systemic sclerosis cohort
- Screening for pulmonary arterial hypertension in an unselected prospective systemic sclerosis cohort
- Six-minute walk test in or out in evaluation of systemic sclerosis patients?
- Low target-INR anticoagulation is safe in selected aortic valve patients with the Medtronic Open Pivot mechanical prosthesis : long-term results of a propensity-matched comparison with standard anticoagulation
Peripheral artery disease in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(2). p.148-150 Mark(
- Stroke due to non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis as initial presentation of breast invasive ductal carcinoma
- Response to exercise and mechanical efficiency in non-ischaemic stunning, induced by short-term rapid pacing in dogs: a role for calcium?