- Cephalometrics in Stickler syndrome : objectification of the typical facial appearance
- Cephalometrics in Stickler syndrome: objectification of the typical facial appearance
- Articulation and oromyofunctional behavior in children seeking orthodontic treatment
Long-term prospective study of an orthodontic bone anchor
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL IMPLANTS. 29(2). p.419-426 Mark(
- The critical apical diameter to obtain regeneration of the pulp tissue after tooth transplantation, replantation, or regenerative endodontic treatment
- Preferences of AP position of the straight Caucasian facial profile
- An experimental study on periodontal regeneration after subcutaneous transplantation of rat molar with and without cryopreservation: an in vivo study
- Pulpal regeneration and root development after subcutaneous transplantation of cryopreserved immature teeth in rats
- Does removal of the original pulp tissue before autotransplantation influence ingrowth of new tissue in the pulp chamber?
- Influence of cryopreservation on the pulpal tissue of immature third molars in vitro.