- Open Source data as input for risk assessment in the SIDS
- Flood risk assessment in the SIDS : the first steps towards a generic GIS-based tool
Flood damage assessment in a GIS : case study for Annotto Bay, Jamaica
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SAFETY AND SECURITY ENGINEERING. 6(3). p.508-517 Mark(
- Laser scanning for precise ovalization measurements : standard deviations and smoothing levels
- Analyzing the sensitivity of a flood risk assessment model towards its input data
- On-site geometrical measurements of an experimental ice composite shell through TLS and photogrammetry
- Reinforced ice structures: in the footsteps of Candela
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
Development of a 3D dynamic flood WebGIS visualisation tool
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SAFETY AND SECURITY ENGINEERING. 6(3). p.560-569 Mark(
- Spatio-temporal analysis of the modal disparities in public and private motorized transport: how equitable is public transport distribution in Flanders, Belgium?