- On-site geometrical measurements of an experimental ice composite shell through TLS and photogrammetry
- Reinforced ice structures: in the footsteps of Candela
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
Development of a 3D dynamic flood WebGIS visualisation tool
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SAFETY AND SECURITY ENGINEERING. 6(3). p.560-569 Mark(
- Spatio-temporal analysis of the modal disparities in public and private motorized transport: how equitable is public transport distribution in Flanders, Belgium?
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Concepts, reflections and applications of social equity: approaches to accessibility to primary goods and services in the region of Flanders, Belgium
- Defining the spatio-temporal variability of public transport connectivity by integrating General Transit data in GIS
- Calculating time-dependent accessibility levels to determine public transport gaps
- A dynamic two-step floating catchment area method for measuring spatial accessibility of day-care centers