- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
- Spatio-temporal analysis of the modal disparities in public and private motorized transport: how equitable is public transport distribution in Flanders, Belgium?
- Examining the validity of the total dwell time of eye fixations to identify landmarks in a building
- Genetically modified crops and small-scale farmers: main opportunities and challenges
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation for an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system
- Vebimobe: correcte snelheidsinformatie voor correct rijgedrag: onderzoek naar mogelijkheden verkeersbordendatabank voor ITS-toepassingen
- On text analysis and 'close mapping'
- Mobile mapping for the 3D-modelling of intertidal zones of beaches
- Combining user logging with eye tracking for interactive and dynamic applications
- Contribution of meteorological input in calibrating a distributed hydrologic model in a watershed in the Tianshan Mountains, China
- Examining commuting patterns using Floating Car Data and circular statistics: exploring the use of new methods and visualizations to study travel times
- A GIS-based flood risk tool for Jamaica: the first step towards a multi-hazard risk assessment in the Carribean