- Integrating Indoor and Outdoor Spaces for Pedestrian Navigation Guidance: A Review
- From virtual globes to ArcheoGIS: determining the technical and practical feasibilities
- Unlocking heritage data through a flexible data model and geo-application
- 240 jaar landdekkende grootschalige basiscartografie in België
- On text analysis and 'close mapping'
- Analyzing the sensitivity of a flood risk assessment model towards its input data
Flood damage assessment in a GIS : case study for Annotto Bay, Jamaica
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SAFETY AND SECURITY ENGINEERING. 6(3). p.508-517 Mark(
- Modelling Yar City on the fly: applying UAVs for the creation of archaeological 3D models.
- Combining user logging with eye tracking for interactive and dynamic applications
- Examining commuting patterns using Floating Car Data and circular statistics : exploring the use of new methods and visualizations to study travel times