- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- A geodata infrastructure for archaeology: flexibility in management and analysis
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- Spatio-temporal analysis of the modal disparities in public and private motorized transport: how equitable is public transport distribution in Flanders, Belgium?
Information flows as bases for archeology-specific geodata infrastructures: an exploratory study in Flanders
2016) JOURNAL OF THE ASSOCIATION FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 67(8). p.1928-1942 Mark(
- Examining the validity of the total dwell time of eye fixations to identify landmarks in a building
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation for an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system