- Which algorithm diagnoses invasive pulmonary aspergillosis best in ICU patients with COPD?
Evaluation of the BD BACTEC FX blood volume monitoring system as a continuous quality improvement measure
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 34(7). p.1459-1466 Mark(
- Presence and analysis of plasmids in human and animal associated Arcobacter species
- Aspergillosis in critically ill patients: results from a large multicenter cohort
- Occurrence of putative virulence genes in Arcobacter species isolated from humans and animals
- Respiratory tract carrier rates of Moraxella (Branhamella) catarrhalis in aduls and children and interpretation of the isolation of M. catarrhalis from sputum
- Serological typing of Branhamella catarrhalis strains on the basis of lipopolysaccharide antigens
- Selective medium for Branhamella catarrhalis with acetazolamide as a specific inhibitor of Neisseria spp.