- Hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography method development and validation for the assay of HEPES zwitterionic buffer
- ANALYSIS OF HEPES BUFFER USING HYDROPHILIC INTERACTION LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY
- Blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the neuromedin peptides NMU, NMN, NMB and NT
- Implementation of a single quad MS detector in routine QC analysis of peptide drugs
Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 26(3). p.277-287 Mark(
- The mycotoxin definition reconsidered towards fungal cyclic depsipeptides
- An elastic liposomal formulation for RNAi-based topical treatment of skin disorders: proof-of-concept in the treatment of psoriasis
- Do cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins cross the blood-brain barrier?
- Pharmaceutical regulatory framework in Ethiopia: a critical evaluation of its legal basis and implementation
- Pre-clinical pharmacokinetics of selected quorum sensing peptides
- Topical distribution of acyclovir in normal equine skin and equine sarcoids: an in vitro study
- Laser capture microdissection of intestinal tissue from sea bass larvae using an optimized RNA integrity assay and validated reference genes
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines: to GIP or not to GIP?
- Quality control of cationic cell-penetrating peptides
- The effects of quorum sensing peptides on colon cancer cells: implications for the role of the gut microbiome