- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines : to GIP or not to GIP?
- The effects of quorum sensing peptides on colon cancer cells: implications for the role of the gut microbiome
- Fish hydrolysates : a regulatory perspective of bioactive peptides
- Impurity profiling of L-asparaginase preparation
- Mucosal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide spilanthol using in vitro and in vivo models
- Quantitative in vitro and in vivo evaluation of intestinal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide pellitorine
- Topical acyclovir treatment of occult equine sarcoids: an in vitro and in vivo study
Using Tc-99m-HMPAO SPECT as tool to compare two transcranial magnetic stimulation protocols and their long-term effects in dogs
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 43(suppl. 1). p.S614-S614 Mark(
- Quorum sensing peptides: the missing link between microbiome and disease?
- Blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins