- Laser capture microdissection of intestinal tissue from sea bass larvae using an optimized RNA integrity assay and validated reference genes
- Quality control of cationic cell-penetrating peptides
- The effects of quorum sensing peptides on colon cancer cells: implications for the role of the gut microbiome
- Characterization data on the topical carrier DDC642
- The human microbiota in health and disease: the role of quorum sensing peptides
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines : to GIP or not to GIP?
- Fish hydrolysates : a regulatory perspective of bioactive peptides
- Impurity profiling of L-asparaginase preparation
Using Tc-99m-HMPAO SPECT as tool to compare two transcranial magnetic stimulation protocols and their long-term effects in dogs
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 43(suppl. 1). p.S614-S614 Mark(
- Quorum sensing peptides: the missing link between microbiome and disease?