- Characterization data on the topical carrier DDC642
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines: to GIP or not to GIP?
- Quality control of cationic cell-penetrating peptides
- Quorum sensing peptides: the missing link between microbiome and disease?
- Exploration of the medicinal peptide space
- An analytical quality by design (aQbD) approach for a L-asparaginaseactivity method
- The blood-brain barrier (BBB) permeability properties of plant N-alkylamides
- Peptide profiling of internet obtained Cerebrolysin using HPLC-ESI-IT & UHPLC-Q-IM-TOF mass spectrometry
Regional cerebral blood flow changes after accelerated repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the canine frontal cortex
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(suppl. 1). p.S290-S290 Mark(
- An analytical quality-by-design (aQbD) approach for a L-asparaginase activity method