- 8-prenylnaringenin and tamoxifen inhibit the shedding of irradiated epithelial cells and increase the latency period of radiation-induced oral mucositis
- Invasie en metastasering
- Direct Effects of Delta Opioid Receptor Agonists on Invasion-associated Activities of HCT-8/E11 Colon Cancer Cells
- The influence of small field sizes, penumbra, spot size and measurement depth on perturbation factors for microionization chambers
INTENSITY-MODULATED RADIOTHERAPY FOR SINONASAL TUMORS: GHENT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL UPDATE
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(2). p.424-432 Mark(
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent and second primary head and neck cancer in previously irradiated territory
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for cervical lymph node metastases from unknown primary cancer
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 71(4). p.1158-1166 Mark(
- On the calibration process of film dosimetry: OLS inverse regression versus WLS inverse prediction
- Prevalence of apical periodontitis and associated coronal factors in head and neck irradiated patients.
- The Role of Oncoplastic Surgery in Breast Cancer
Tc-99m-HYNIC Annexin-V imaging of tumors and its relationship to response to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
2007) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 51(2). p.182-188 Mark(
Positron emission tomography-guided, focal-dose escalation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 68(1). p.126-135 Mark(
- (99m)Tc-HYNIC Annexin-V imaging of tumors and its relationship to response to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
- Evaluation of pinpoint properties and central electrode material in clinical beam dosimetry by MC calculations
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for prostate cancer: Late morbidity and results on biochemical control
- Monte Carlo modeling of the ModuLeaf miniature MLC for small field dosimetry and quality assurance of the clinical treatment planning system
- Implementation and validation of an add-on MLC for Monte Carlo dose calculations in conformal stereotactic radiosurgery
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) as primary therapy for prostate cancer: The experience of the Ghent University Hospital (GUH).
- Systemic NO production during (septic) shock depends on parenchymal and not on hematopoietic cells: in vivo iNOS expression pattern in (septic) shock
- Interobserver delineation variation using CT versus combined CT plus MRI in intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer
- Automatic generation of a plan optimization volume for tangential field breast cancer radiation therapy
- Effects of radiotherapy and of differences in the extent of surgery for early breast cancer on local recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials
- Effects of chemotherapy and hormonal therapy for early breast cancer on recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials
- Postoperative intensity-modulated radiotherapy in sinonasal carcinoma - Clinical results in 39 patients
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy as primary treatment for prostate cancer: Acute toxicity in 114 patients
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 60(3). p.777-787 Mark(
- The incidence of inclusion of the sigmoid colon and small bowel in the planning target volume in radiotherapy for prostate cancer
- Accuracy of ultrasound-guided prostate positioning (UGPP)
- A reproducible animal model of colon cancer with a solitary neoplastic growth
- Distribution of invaded lymph nodes and survival in a cohort of 54 patients with hypopharyngeal cancer treated in a single institution
- Salvage intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for biochemical relapse of prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy: initial clinical results
- Direct segment aperture and weight optimization for intensity-modulated radiotherapy of prostate cancer
- Detection of prostate motion by the use of an ultrasound-guided prostate positioning procedure (UGPP)
- MRI images of the anatomy of the axillary and supraclavicular region in treatment position for the adjuvant radiation treatment of breast cancer
- G-protein alpha olf subunit promotes cellular invasion, survival, and neuroendocrine differentiation in digestive and urogenital epithelial cells.
- Growth stimulatory angiotensin II type-1 receptor is upregulated in breast hyperplasia and in situ carcinoma but not in invasive carcinoma
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
Radiotherapy of prostate cancer with or without intensity modulated beams: A planning comparison.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(3). p.639-648 Mark(
- General anatomy based segmentation for intensity modulated radiotherapy of head and neck cancer
- Quality control and error detection in the radiotherapy treatment process.
- Een zeldzame metastatische tumor in de mamma
- Postoperative radiotherapy of paranasal sinus tumours: a challenge for intensity modulated radiotherapy.
- The single-isocenter treatment of head-and-neck cancer: time gain using MLC and automatic set-up.
Collagen vascular disease and radiation therapy: a critical review.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(5). p.975-980 Mark(
- Clinical delivery of intensity modulated conformal radiotherapy for relapsed or second-primary head and neck cancer using a multileaf collimator with dynamic control
- Portal imaging in conformal radiotherapy of lung cancer
- Off-line verification of the day-to-day three-dimensional table position variation for radiation treatments of the head and neck region using an immobilization mask.
Execution of a single-isocenter three-field technique, using a multileaf collimator or tray-mounted cerrobend blocks: Effect on treatment time.
1997) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 39(1). p.255-259 Mark(
- Influence of the buccal application site of a bioadhesive slow-release tablet on salivary miconazole concentrations in irradiated patients.
- Morphotypic plasticity in vitro and in nude mice of epithelial mouse mammary cells (NMuMG) displaying an epithelioid (e) or a fibroblastic (f) morphotype in culture.
- IN-VIVO AND IN-VITRO INVASIVENESS OF A RAT COLON-CANCER CELL-LINE MAINTAINING E-CADHERIN EXPRESSION - AN ENHANCING ROLE OF TUMOR-ASSOCIATED MYOFIBROBLASTS
- Invasiveness in development and neoplasia
Het melanoom: therapeutische richtlijnen
1994) TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR BELGISCHE DERMATOLOGISCHE ACTUALITEIT. 11. p.24-25 Mark(
- EXPRESSION OF E-CADHERIN IN EMBRYOGENETIC INGRESSION AND CANCER INVASION.
- LOSS OF EPITHELIAL DIFFERENTIATION AND GAIN OF INVASIVENESS CORRELATES WITH TYROSINE PHOSPHORYLATION OF THE E-CADHERIN BETA-CATENIN COMPLEX IN CELLS TRANSFORMED WITH A TEMPERATURE-SENSITIVE V-SRC GENE
- The invasion suppressor role of E-cadherin
- The role of chemotherapy in the management of advanced laryngeal cancer
- Systemic treatment of early breast-cancer by hormonal, cytotoxic, or immune therapy: 133 randomized trials involving 31000 recurrences and 24000 deaths among 75000 women: 1
- Homotypic cell-cell adhesion molecules and tumor invasion
- Study of yolk precursor transport in the avian ovary with the use of horseradish peroxidase
- The use of spheroids in the study of invasion
- GENETIC MANIPULATION OF E-CADHERIN EXPRESSION BY EPITHELIAL TUMOR-CELLS REVEALS AN INVASION SUPPRESSOR ROLE.
- Twee voorbeelden van gynecologisch-radiotherapeutische samenwerking bij borstlcankerbehandeling
- Studie van het invasieve phenotype in collageen gel in vitro
- Numerical evaluation of the invasion of closely related cell lines into collagen type I gels
- Effect of flavonoids on cancer cell invasiveness
- Immunohistochemistry of laminin in early chicken and quail blastoderms.
- Flavonoids inhibit malignant tumor invasion in vitro
- The anti-invasive flavonoid (+)-catechin binds to laminin and abrogates the effect of laminin on cell morphology and adhesion.
- Confrontation of an invasive (MO4) and a non-invasive (MDCK) cell line with embryonic chick heart fragments in serum-free culture media.
- Invasion of malignant cells into cultured embryonic substrates
Wound healing in the primitive deep layer of the young chick blastoderm.
1977) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV B-CELL PATHOLOGY INCLUDING MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY. 26(2). p.147-157 Mark(
- Characterization of malignancy through transplantation into young chick blastoderms
- CELL-SIZE AND MUTUAL CELL-ADHESION .1. INCREASE IN MUTUAL ADHESIVENESS OF HELA-CELLS FROM DENSITY-INHIBITED SUSPENSION CULTURES BY HYPOTONIC.
- Cell size and mutual cell adhesion. II. Evidence for a relation between cell size, long-range electrostatic repulsion and intercellular adhesiveness during density-regulated growth in suspension.
- Characterization of spontaneous, chemical, and viral transformants of a C3H/3T3-type mouse cell line by transplantation into young chick blastoderms
- Adhesion of malignant and nonmalignant cells to cultured embryonic substrates
- Possibility of distinction between malignant and nonmalignant cells by transplantation into chick blastoderms: further evidence from animal and human biopsy specimens
- A possibility of distinction between normal and neoplastic cells through transplantation into chick blastoderms
Comportement de greffons cellulaires sur les différents types tissulaires du feuillet inférieur du jeune blastoderme de poulet
1973) COMPTES RENDUS DES SEANCES DE LA SOCIETE DE BIOLOGIE ET DE SES FILIALES. 167(10). p.1473-1474 Mark(
Résistance du cartilage embryonnaire à l'invasion par des cellules tumorales in vitro
1973) COMPTES RENDUS DES SEANCES DE LA SOCIETE DE BIOLOGIE ET DE SES FILIALES. 167(11). p.1688-1689 Mark(
- Association de cellules HeLa avec de l'épithélium tubaire humain adulte.
- Organotypical culture of irradiated and non-irradiated chick mesonephros
- Behaviour of HeLa cells grown on young chick blastoderms in vitro
- Grafting of HeLa cells in young chick blastoderms
- Quelques précisions sur la régénération de l'endoblaste du blastoderme de poulet.